Tools and Resources
We’ve assembled a collection of useful links and posted them here to help you track down relevant information about the things we’re involved in.
We work regularly with a number of organizations, including:
Heath and Safety Related Websites
The following links connect to websites with information about health and safety related issues.
Federal and State Government Links
The following links connect to New Hampshire and US government agencies other than the EPA that may be helpful.
- AQMD Home
- California Air Resource Board
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- Endangered Species Program
- National Register of Historical Places
- New Hampshire State Website
- NH Department of Enviromental Services
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- NY State Energy Research and Development Authority
Maps and Calculations
These links lead to sites related to area and world maps as well as tools for performing calculations.
These links provide information about chemicals and the chemical industry.
These links lead to professional organizations that may be of interest.
Environmental Protection Agency Links
Much of what we do relates to the EPA, and we’ve included some links to EPA related material that may be useful.
- Climate Change
- ECOS Homepage
- Emergency Management
- Emissions Measurement Center
- Envirofacts Homepage
- Environmental Test Methods and Guidelines
- ESIS Risk Control Services
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Options
- Indoor Air Quality Homepage
- Information Services
- Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS)
- Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP)
- OAR Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards
- Office of Wastewater Management
- RCRA Online
- RCRA, Superfund, and EPCRA Hotline
- Small Business Ombudsman Publications
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program
- TTN Clearinghouse for Inventories and Emissions Factors